- What’s going on with Amsterdam Road?
- Welcome our new police officer, Chelsea Little!
- 2022-2023 Audit presentation
- Dan’s little helper, Hans, at the Pumpkin Parade & Hayride
- GREAT NEWS! Mayor Kathy Zembrodt received news today 10/12/23 that the City of Park Hills has been awarded a grant from OKI for the complete repair and restoration of Amsterdam Road from Sleepy Hollow to Hamilton Road. The grant requires a 35% match from the city which the city has saved for that purpose. The total project cost will be approximately $3,000,000. The city will immediately begin preliminary work on the project. The Mayor and the City thank the residents for their patience as we work steadily towards accomplishing this project. The city also thanks Kenton County for their advice and assistance in achieving this grant.