Park Hills Public Works Department
City of Park Hills
1106 Amsterdam Road
Park Hills, KY 41011
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a public works issue within Park Hills,
please contact Dan VonHandorf by phone or email.
Phone: (859) 486-9541
Email: [email protected]
The Park Hills Public Works Department is comprised of two employees, and is responsible for:
Maintenance of city roads and buildings
Maintaining street and traffic signs
Maintaining city right of way
Management of drainage and road repair projects
Mowing and trimming of the city’s parks and properties
Coordination of outside agencies and contractors
Unforeseen issues that arise within Park Hills
Often times, larger projects within the city (such as the street reconstruction projects) are contracted out to outside agencies, but the Park Hills Public Works Department is often on site to answer questions and inspect the contractors’ work.
The department works closely with organizations like the Northern Kentucky Water District and SD1, as well as Park Hills citizens, to continuously improve the infrastructure of the community.
Construction Updates - Week of 10/1/2018
North Arlington Road
· North Arlington Road is temporarily closed at the intersection with Dixie Highway while the first section of the street is being rebuilt.
· Drivers who are not residents of North Arlington Road are asked to please use an alternate route for the next several weeks during construction.
· Construction will take place in 250-300 ft long sections, starting at Dixie Highway and progressing toward Old State Road.
· Each section will take about two weeks to complete.
· Estimated completion date is early December.
· Rainfall will cause construction delays.
Work has also resumed on the Amsterdam Road utility pole upgrades and the Audubon Forest development.
If you have any questions, please contact the city's Public Works Director, Mr. Dan VonHandorf, by phone at (859) 486-9541, or by email at [email protected]