In the midst of the health crisis, the team is working to try to get the infrastructure portion of this project done as efficiently as possible.
- Monday 3/16: Bray didn’t place any fill because it was too wet they did clean Rd. Paul Michels install 190′ of 12″ SDR35 and set manhole #4
- Tuesday 3/17: Bray mixed a load of lime and placed fill on Amsterdam and started to demo 30″ pipes but too much water was coming in. Paul Michels mixed a load of lime and placed fill over sewer pipe. P Michels installed 108′ DIP 12″ from manhole 4 to 3 and set manhole 3.
- Wednesday 3/18: Bray placed fill on Amsterdam Rd. Bray also plugged manhole with concrete to demo out 30″ pipes. Paul Michels placed fill in retention pond
- Thursday 3/19: It was rainy and wet. Nobody worked
- Friday 3/20: It was rainy and wet. Nobody worked