The following provides an update for the week ending October 5th, 2019.
1. Duke Energy is finishing their pole movement along Amsterdam Road. Hope to be done next week.
2. CSA called 811 for marking underground utilities within between Montague Rd and Lewis St. 3. Earthwork subcontractor is scheduled to begin the buttressing work for Hamilton Ave. and by the end of next week.
4. Inspectors were notified to be on site next week.
5. CSA got a few samples from recycle material and soil from Gateway Dr for proctor today 10/4.
6. Northern Kentucky Water is working to finalize new water main plans and put out for bidding hopefully by the end of November, so we can integrate that work into this overall project.
We appreciate the cities’ support for these projects.