North Arlington Road
· North Arlington Road is temporarily closed at the intersection with Dixie Highway while the first section of the street is being rebuilt.
· Drivers who are not residents of North Arlington Road are asked to please use an alternate route for the next several weeks during construction.
· Construction will take place in 250-300 ft long sections, starting at Dixie Highway and progressing toward Old State Road.
· Each section will take about two weeks to complete.
· Estimated completion date is early December.
· Rainfall will cause construction delays.
Work has also resumed on the Amsterdam Road utility pole upgrades and the Audubon Forest development.
If you have any questions, please contact the city's Public Works Director, Mr. Dan VonHandorf, by phone at (859) 486-9541, or by email at email@example.com