Co-Chairs Steve Elkins, Karl Oberjohn, Jason Reser
Members Robert Schoborg, Brent Collins, Gary Huff, Sean Cottengim, Dominic Froelicher, Lisa Stamm, Anthony Conrad, Jon Hembree, Kent Wessels, Bill Gregg, Howard Nemeroff, Benton Dammel and Ted Kleymeyer
This economic development committee:
- Looks for ways to improve the Park Hills business district and attract new businesses to Park Hills.
- Work with the business association and other agencies to obtain grants and incentives for attracting new businesses.
- Explores options for long-term economic opportunities.
- Aims to create an environment for economic growth that is consistent with the character of Park Hills, and integrates well with current businesses.
Plan Park Hills
Plan Park Hills is a volunteer led project of the Economic Development Committee. The goal is to use public forums, open house events, and combined committee meetings to develop plans with community input for the future of Park Hills.
Results of past Plan Park Hills Events:
- Plan Park Hills Amsterdam Valley Public Forum, July 19, 2017
- Plan Park Hills Amsterdam Valley Open House, December 5, 2017
The economic development committee meets at 6:30 PM every Wednesday after the city Caucus Meeting,
at the city building.
November 29, 2017
November 16, 2017
October 25, 2017
September 27, 2017
August 30, 2017
August 10, 2017
July 26, 2017 meeting canceled
July 13, 2017
June 28, 2017
June 15, 2017
May 24, 2017
April 24, 2017 meeting canceled
March 29, 2017 (Draft)
March 1, 2017